Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Be Aware Of The Bumping And Dumping Penny Stocks!

I am sure, like me, almost all of you must be receiving spam emails from different sources, stating about a particular kind of penny stocks performing at their heights? But readers, do you believe them? I am sure you must be lucky enough not to believe them and if you believe them, even out of ignorance, then be sure that you are going to be robbed of everything you are going to invest on them. I have become a victim of such emails for the last week. I do not want to discuss about that because the very thought of being robbed of my wealth gives me pain.

I know because the penny stocks can be traded at a very low investment, it is obvious that these stocks will attract the attention of the traders and the investors, as well. More over these stocks carry heavy profit probability and are able to change a modicum of cash into a big fortune which is the most advantageous feature of these stocks. But conversely, numerous risks are attached with penny stocks in the form of wide fluctuations. The volatile stocks depict very wide trends unexpectedly, so, the chance of earning big fortune as well as the chance of losing everything, keeps chasing each other.

Sometimes hype created in the stock market affect the stock price. There are some people who in order to increase the sell of the penny stocks of a particular company undertake the task of creating a hype for that particular stock by saying that the stock is expected to have an upward swing in a few days. Investors, who would be like me, assuming a hype to be a truth, invest their money in the stocks and at the end find that they have lost their money, as I have.

I would like to advice not to have complete faith in any kind of propaganda until you have enough evidences to believe it. Be careful not to buy shares from the companies about which, you hear at online chat rooms, free newsletters or unknown phone calls because I am sure that these would not be trust worthy. The provider must be receiving some personal benefit from these stocks and for that reason only, he is promoting them. You may subscribe to paid services as their information would be reliable as they put more into research and following up.


To know more about this, visit us at:
http://www.beststockreport.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment